Thursday, July 22, 2010

still here!

Hellloooo lovely people! Just a quick post to apologise for being a bit absent on the bloggy scene lately. I have missed reading your blogs and will catch up with all your lovely news really soon :)
You know how sometimes life likes to get a bit tricky? Well I've had a bit going on recently and have been unable to get to my blog or yours for a little while but I'm back in the saddle now and looking forward to catching up with you all!
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, it makes my day every time to read them. Cheers everyone and I'll come visit your blogs real soon! xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

Abz said...

I cant believe I'm still up! It's 4 am!!
Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog! You're so nice to me! lol...

One day, I will try to publish my own book! ull be the first to know! :P

Kaitlyn said...

Just became a follower, love your style!

sandygrafik said...

Many thanks for your cute comments on my new look!
Hugs!

Jane Wilson said...

see you when you get back! i love all of your cute designs!

Anastasia said...

your illustrations are darling!! everyone is so busy...we need more hours in the day!

Tamara Henderson said...

Hey Bee! I been a little busy myself and haven't had time to do regular post. The little she is adorable! Have fun!

Kuppy said...

Hey Bee! I have just stumbled upon your blog, and I think, I am in love!! Love love it, going to go look around more! ::Kristin::

Nina Seven N7 said...

hey bee - hello to you, too! glad you're back in the saddle. thanks for your comment on my very late IF entry - it's nice to take a break now and then.