Monday, September 6, 2010

you're invited


Oh - Monday again - really?!! Bah! How was your weekend? Hope it didn't fly by like mine did! I had a lovely Saturday, starting with scones and jam for breakfast - baked by my hubby (yes I'm very lucky!) Then I had a visit from my super good friend, Liz... Awesome! What did you get up to?

What are you doing on Friday night the 17th September? If you are in or near Melbourne on this night, I'd love for you to come along to the opening of "Paper, Paint & Pixels" exhibition. I'm very excited to be exhibiting alongside some very talented friends at Hogan Gallery in Collingwood. Please do come on down for some opening night drinks and say G'day - it would be lovely to meet you!

P.S - Still deciding on names for those two little friends... I'll let you know as soon as I do :)

2 comments:

Julissa Mora said...

Oh wow, congrats on your show! I wish I lived near by I'd so be there! Have fun and can't wait to hear how it went :)

Shirley said...

Super duper congrats on the show, Bee! I'm sure it will be a huge success!! : ) Enjoy all of it!