Monday, October 4, 2010

FREE printable treat box!

Download my treat box HERE!


Oh my goodness - October! Where has the year gone already?!
I hope you all had fab weekends, and are ready for another week :)
Over at out group blog, We Love To Illustrate, we've all created some FREE printable Halloween treat boxes for you to download, print, assemble and fill with treats on Halloween! Please head on over to
We Love To Illustrate
and check out the other fun treat boxes from Cally, Shirley, Nina, Julissa and Jennifer. I had a ball creating my little treat box, I hope you enjoy. Have an awesome Monday :)

14 comments:

I'm Yee Von. said...

Lolz!! Zombie animals!
Awesome!!! XD XD

Mariapalito said...

I love the box ! Excellent Design , Congratulations

Tamara Henderson said...

This is very cool treat box! You did a great job!

Ben Clanton said...

Spooktacular! Thanks for sharing these. I'm definitely going to put one together.

Kelly Medina said...

Love it Bee!

The Ink House said...

I forgot that Halloween is on it way. Love the treat box - really fun!! I will have to go and check out the others :D

Unknown said...

This is a good idea!

lisa stubbs said...

Oh love your treat box, my kids will love making these! thanks for sharing!

J.Bell said...

Zombie animals, love it!! It's fun to see you do something a little on the creepy side.

Little Jackrabbits said...

Hey Bee, I love this, Crazy little zombie critters. love the other girls treat boxes too. xo

Anonymous said...

Heh ... these look a lot of fun.

matt dawson said...

EXCELLENT... the lazy eye on the bear makes me smile ;) and I'm nuts for the squirrel! Happy Halloween when it arrives :)

Unknown said...

beautiful box!!! so colorfull! ^^ lov it!

bee said...

Hehe thanks heaps guys - I'm so glad you enjoy this :D Was a super fun little project.