Wednesday, December 15, 2010

art prints now available



Hello all! How is your week going? Can't believe there's only one weekend left between now and Christmas... where has December gone?! Anyway, I'm here to let you all know you can now get your little mits on some of my art prints if you wish! I've just listed 'Mister Fox's New Hat' and 'Odette' in my Etsy store, they are limited editions of 20 each, hand signed and numbered and they come mounted in a nice white matte board.
You can also get my 'Field Trip Kids' series (six designs in all) via the lovely Lark shop. These are open-edition prints and do not come mounted. I do plan to add these to my Etsy store once I have more in stock. I'm planning to have some more prints happening in the new year - huzzah!
I hope all your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely, isn't it a mad time of year?! xoxoxo

14 comments:

Knicky Knacks said...

Love your illustrations. Congrats on getting your beautiful work out there for all to see. Must be exciting. Have a wonderful Chrissy. Trace

IDREWTHIS said...

Bee these look awesome, you always get your colours so spot on and vibrant!!! :)

Miss Aoki said...

Very beautiful prints! :)

Unknown said...

hey Bee!
Thanks for comments on my blog and goods news with Happy spaces for you too-looking forward to seeing your designs :0)

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful designs and colouring, well done!
Jx

Jane Massey said...

Hi Bee
These look great! I especially like the fox.
Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2011. J x

Moira Millman said...

Lovely prints Bee! Mr Fox is my fave too - such a sweet face:)
Wishing you a fab Christmas too, it's been great getting to know you this year through the wonderful web! Mx

Eric Barclay said...

These are beautiful. Really love the simplicity + textures

Nina Seven N7 said...

LOVE that Mr. Fox, Bee! These prints look awesome!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!! Lovely!!

Brad said...

fabulous! i think your foxes are the best! love the shapes you come up with and your color combos!

hope you are well!

Cheers!

Tamara Henderson said...

Great prints! I love her eyelashes! Have a merry Christmas!

Daria Hlazatova said...

lovely prints :)

Shayla said...

I L O V E your artwork!