Thursday, February 24, 2011

i cannot tell you...


... how excited I am that it's raspberry season in my garden hehe! Look what I just picked! These are my coveted Autumn-fruiting raspberries and they've just started producing the yummiest fruit. Good timing too - just as the strawberries have ended. I hang for strawberry and raspberry season every year, so forgive me if I'm getting a little bit garden-geeky on you! These babies are gonna be tonight's dessert... if I can hold out that long ;)

6 comments:

victor fox said...

hey bee,
mmmmmmmmm-m! i love rasberries. My favourite! I was just wondering if you could please email me (victorfox@live.com) your address and I will send you that card pack.
Thanks again for commenting, and enjoy your sweets tonight.
Clare

Naturally Carol said...

So delicious..definitely a wee bit envious..ok a lot!

CandiWare said...

lucky its still winter where I am they look soo good!

Shirley said...

Beeeeeee!! I'm SO belated on visiting you...wow, you are one busy, busy lady and I just LOVE the designs you've recently posted. Wow, you are so talented. And to hear of your love for raspberries and strawberries is so wonderful. I'm sure some will not make it to dessert though as I'm sure you've enjoyed them by now. YES! Mille-feuilles are the bomb..I'm SO glad it resonated with you. : ) Heeee heee - you're so fun..I hope you've been feeling great and all is good in your world. By the way, the curtain designs are gorgeous - your little one will be smiling all of the time seeing everything in his/her room. : )

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh my goodness they looks so darn tasty and fresh. This is wonderful. You have garden! I want a garden or can I at least come to look at yours? I am just as excited as you about your raspberries. You have talent coming out of your pores. Designer, illustrator and gardener? AWESOMNESS! Thanks so much for sharing.

The Happy Whisk said...

Nummy num num.