Thursday, September 1, 2011

cupcakes!




images courtesy of Sweetopia

Hey there everyone! How have you all been? Hope you're all happy and well. I'm so excited to share this post with you today... the amazing Marian over at Sweetopia has put my little animals on her gorgeous cookies... and then she's put the cookies on top of CUPCAKES!! Check them out here (scroll down a bit to see!). Wow - this might just be one of the most exciting things to have happened to my illustrations, seriously, I'm crazy for cupcakes! Thanks so much Marian! Why don't you lovely people head on over to Sweetopia and check out the incredible stuff Marian creates - almost too beautiful to bite into :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

sweeeeeet!

Nina Seven said...

OMG! soooo cute!

The Ink House said...

They are so adorable Bee!! So, so cute! They are also making me HUNGRY :P

Brad said...

adorable!

Tamara Henderson said...

awww so sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Wow Bee! I always thought your designs looked good enough to eat :)
They look fantastic!

Ems said...

these are simply adorable!!!